Monday, October 21, 2013

Voightlander Vito CL










Recently I had the chance to pick up a Voightlander Vito CL in what looked like perfect shape. It was cheep. And there was a great back-story to it. Like something out of one of those T.V. Pawn Shop shows. This thing has a solium light meter, that reads off the top of the camera, not in the view finder, and that's it. Focus is done by guessing the distance to your subject and turning a ring. Manual every thing. I really dig it! Sadly, there was a lot of blurry on the edges of the first roll that I put through it. I'm leery about running any more film through this if this is going to be a problem with the lens. After I found the blur I cleaned the lens of as best I could. Truth be told though, it didn't look particularly dirty to begin with. I have five other cameras loaded with 35mm color film right now though, so I have a lot of scenes to frame and developing to pay for before I get back to this camera. Hopefully soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment